Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Published 5:51 PM by with 3 comments

When someone loves you


“The person who loves you is not the person who sees you every day,
 but the person who looks for you every day.”

“When someone loves you; they don’t have to say it.


you can tell by the way they treat you…




“True love never dies it only gets stronger with time.If you can’t get someone out of your head, maybe they are supposed to be there.Some people care too much. I think its called love.”



      edit

3 comments:

  1. http://allhotactress24x7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Girl Friend, you very butyful,very nice,very sweet girl. I love to you. your Comment Reply pls. very very Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Girl Friend, you very butyful,very nice,very sweet girl. I love to you. your Comment Reply pls. very very Thanks.

    ReplyDelete