Thursday, October 24, 2013

Published 5:24 PM by with 0 comment

Very Good Joke

Before Rahul Gandhi was put on private schooling, he was being sent to a reputed school in Delhi where all the kids used to make jokes about his dumbness. Well, one day Rahul Gandhi just got sick and tired of all the jokes. So one evening he went home and memorized all the state capitals.

Back in the school the next day, some kid started telling a dumb Rahul Gandhi joke. Rahul interrupted him with a shrill announcement,

“I’ve had it up to here with these jokes about me. I want you to know that I went home last night and did something probably none of you could do…I memorized all the state capitals.”

One of the kids, of course, said “I don’t believe you. What is the capital of Karnataka?”

“K”, Rahul Gandhi answered!
      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment