Friday, December 18, 2015

Published 12:12 PM by with 0 comment

This Looks Like A Normal Amusement Park Ride. Watch Ahead What Happens In Next 60 Seconds… OMG!

I’m a total wuss when it comes to roller coasters. I’ll go on some of the ones that speed along fairly quickly with a few ups and downs but I’ll pass on anything with a huge, steep drop. And anything that goes upside-down? Nope. I enjoy being right-side up, thank you. Amazingly however, there are people who are complete thrill-seekers and enjoy riding on the seemingly most dangerous rides available. In Brühl, Germany, there’s an amusement park named Phantasialand and it’s home to one of the craziest rides I’ve ever seen: the Talocan. It spins, it moves up and down, there’s water around you, there’s fire shooting up… anyway, check out the video below to see it for yourself. Would you ride this thing?






      edit

0 comments:

Post a Comment