Monday, August 17, 2015

Published 5:36 PM by with 1 comment

Bizarre Tattoos That Will Make You Say WTF…

I think it's safe to say that the fact that I wasn't allowed to get a tattoo without parental permission before the age of 18 turned out to be a pretty good thing. If teenagers were allowed to get tattoos whenever they felt like it, I would likely be covered in ridiculous homages to my favorite high school bands and/or a bunch of terrible dudes' names.












As it happens, I only have one (very tasteful) tattoo that I got at the reasonable age of 25. It isn't particularly shocking or interesting, and no one would likely glance at it twice. In other words, I am nothing like these 30 people. Their tattoos are so bizarre (not to mention front-and-center on their bodies) that you can't help but stare at them. Most likely with your mouth open in shock.
      edit

1 comment: